Company : Shift DX
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Closing date: 16 February 2021
Shift DX: Learnership Programme 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a young individual to join the Shift DX startup business and be part of something bigger than yourself. If you are successful in your application, you will be enrolled for a 12-month Business Management Learnership Programme and will learn from world recognised digital transformation company.
The qualification is for a National Certificate: Business Management NQF4. The successful candidate will be required to attend classes virtually and practical (on the job training) as an Administrative Clerk for the Shift DX team.
- Unemployed South African Citizens
- Aged between 18 and 29 years
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Strong computer literacy, especially in Microsoft applications
Competencies / Skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Time Management skills
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.