Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs – Bhisho, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date 20th June 2022
Table of Contents
- The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- Military Veterans, persons from previously disadvantaged (designated) groups including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Employment Equity targets of the Department will be considered in the selection process.
- Senior certificate, Grade 12/Diploma (NQF Level 5).
- Experience in Accounting or Finance environment will be added advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy.
- Recording of all state assets.
- Conduct asset verification and barcode all new procured assets at Head Office, Regions and Traditional Council, write report after asset verification.
- Facilitate asset movement, updating of Inventory form and ensure that the movement is recorded on the asset movement form.
- Identify lost and redundant asset during asset verification.
- Assist in facilitating disposal of redundant or unserviceable assets.
- Ensure asset in the department are monitored on a daily basis.
- Applications must be submitted on a duly completed New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview.
- Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on short-listed candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
- Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted by the Department within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply via the e-recruitment system.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR TECHNICAL GLITCHES ONLY – NO CVs). with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue.
- Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00- 16:30 Mon-Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CVs to: [email protected] and not as specified – your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
- Refer all application related enquiries to the specified contact person.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- COGTA 12/05/2022
- R176 310.00 – R207 681.00 per annum
- Mr W.M Cwele at (040) 940 7073/7083/7071/7077/7079/7082/7080
e-Recruitment Technical Enquiries
Download Full Vacancy
- Post to: Private Bag X0035, Bhisho, 5605
- Hand deliver applications at: Foyer
- For attention: The Head of Department: Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs
To apply for this job please visit erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za.