Company : Small Enterprise Foundation
Internship Location: Polokwane, South Africa
Internship Closing date: 27 April 2022
SEF is looking to fill Development Facilitator (DF) position/s. The recruitment criteria are listed below and selected candidates will undergo three different types of screening.
There will be training that consists of an induction for two weeks and three (3) phase trainings. The first phase will be for six weeks. and the second and third phases will be for eight weeks each. In total, training will take six months to complete.
- Achieve Key Performance Areas identified for implementation in your designated area.
- Strict adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Implementing of assigned projects by the Research and Development (R & D) Department.
- Contribute to reflection, learning and innovation for the branch.
- Ensure groups are formed according to the set standard through the proper application of Participatory Wealth Ranking (PWR) system.
- Ensure that centres are formed and new groups are introduced to the centre.
- Ensure that newly formed centres and groups are trained according to the set standard.
- Ensure that all members receive their loans on the due date.
- Ensure that all groups repay their loans on time and that the repayments are deposited on that day.
- Ensure that there is no fraud related matters within groups and clients.
- To accurately maintain administration e.g. debtors card, repayment schedule, weekly plan and every document as requested by the branch manager.
- Ensure that all complaints from clients are dealt with accordingly.
- To maintain good relationship, trust and confidence with clients.
- Retention of clients.
- Training of assigned DF trainees.
- Grade 12 certificate or equovalent with any of the following Subjects:
- Mathematics (not Maths literacy),
- Physical Science,
- Information Technology (IT),
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Technology,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of a 40% pass mark in above mentioned sujects.
- Must be South African citizens or permanent residents.
- Qualifications: any National Diploma or Degree.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in English and at least two other official languages.
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner.
- Strong Mathematical, Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to show empathy to clients in need.
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills.
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute.
- Candidates must be 21 years and older but not more than 55 years.
- IT literate and/or Computer Skills.
How to Apply
- All applicants to forward their CV’s, certified copies of their ID and qualifications/matric results (as one PDF attachment) via email to: [email protected] (Att: Tshegofatso Malatji)
- Indicate in the Subject line: “Application for SEF Development Facilitator vacancy“
No statements of results are allowed, only Matric certificates will be accepted. Should you not hear from us latest the 05th May 2022, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.