Company : South African Police Service
Location : Western Cape, South Africa
Closing date: 12 November 2021
SAPS: Western Cape Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Province: Western Cape. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Fields of study:
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Public Relations
- Communication management and science
- Integrated organisational communication
- Social Science
- Social Work
- Hospitality Management
- Food and Beverage Management Services
- Health and Sciences in Biogenetics
- Human movement science
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-11-12
How to Apply
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies
- should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the links given below:
Western Cape Internships
Apply Here: Western Cape Internships.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.saps.gov.za.