Company : Sappi
Location : Ngodwana mill, Nelspruit, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Closing date: 31 March 2021
Sappi: Process Trainee Opportunity 2021
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainee for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science) or N3 Pulp and Paper
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organizing.
- General computer literacy.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.