Sappi: Supply Chain Internship programme 2021
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
- Data capturing, track and trace and excel reporting
- Customer/Sales offices/ Service provider communications and relations management
- Office/reporting administration work
- Export shipment execution from order to arrival confirmation at destination
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Freight anagement
- Clearing and forwarding
- or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate – MS Office
- No experience required
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.