Company : SAP
Location : Woodmead, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Date listed: 04 January 2022
SAP: Legal content Technology Internship Programme 2022
The Legal Content Technology team is part of SAP’s Global Performance Organization, Commercial and Legal Process Office, and the Content X Digitalization group. The Legal Content Technology team is responsible for managing SAP’s contracting templates, contract request forms and template technology.
We are looking for an intern (f/m/d) pursuing business or legal studies with a strong affinity for technology and IT systems or an intern pursuing information technology studies with a strong affinity for commercial and financial processes.
Your tasks will include in particular:
- Amending and uploading templates into the Contract Management Solution
- Debugging templates if there is error
- Respond to email requests from users of templates
Preferred fields of study:
- Information Technology
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel), SAP ERP and Excel expertise is a plus
- Language skills: English required, additional languages are a plus
- Soft skills: Team Player, Reliability, Independent Working, Efficiency, Accuracy
- Others: SAP experience and/or experience with SAP ERP preferred.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.