Company : SANRAL
Location : Eastern Cape, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Closing date: 30 April 2021
SANRAL: Project Management / Office Admin Internship Programme 2021
The purpose of the internship is to provide work-based experience to the suitable candidate in providing professional project administrative support across multiple projects to a centralized Project Team whilst developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all SANRAL stakeholders to ensure required business results.
Include but not limited to:
- Capturing the applications received towards establishment of the N2 and N3 program database.
- Providing required administration support on the daily and monthly reporting updates pertaining to the N2 and N3 upgrade.
- Scheduling and managing weekly/monthly progress meetings for the 10 and 14 packages on this N2/N3 Program (Providing oversight on program diary)
- Taking minutes at progress meetings and keeping record of such minutes.
- Scheduling Project Liaison Committee meetings and providing required administration support such as coordinating committee meeting attendance/securing meeting venues, etc
- Keeping record of each construction contract progress and record of issues pertaining to each construction package
- Providing all other administration duties required on the N2 and N3 upgrade program
- Provide limited technical input on projects when the project manager is not available;
- Coordinating logistics for project meetings;
A Bachelor of :
- Project Management
- Office Administration
- or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Good command of English.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm in volatile situations.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to: SANRAL Eastern Region at Email: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 31 April 2021
To apply for this job please visit nra.co.za.