Company : Sanlam
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 31 May 2021
Sanlam: CA Training Programme 2021
With the Sanlam CA Training Programme, trainees are placed on rotations at Group level and within the clusters to obtain the relevant exposure to achieve the prescribed SAICA competencies.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Complete the formal educational programme which includes practical experience and training (from Sanlam as a Training Office) as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), in order to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Assist with the annual reporting process.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- B.Comm (Honours) Accountancy or the equivalent of CTA.
- Academic performance record average of at least 60%.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (advantageous).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management Taxation
- Managerial Accounting
- Internal and External Audit
Competencies / Skills:
- Decision quality
- Financial acumen
- Optimises work processes
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.