Table of Contents
Pepkor Speciality – Carolina, Mpumalanga
Closing date 4th September 2022
- To provide superior customer services by achieving optimum turnover results and customer services through merchandise presentation.
- Matric (Grade 12)
Skills & Competencies
- Customer service orientation
- Working with members in a team
- Ability to plan, daily tasks effectively
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people/ customers
- Tolerance for stress
- High level of integrity / Initiative
- Achievement of daily, monthly and weekly sales targets
- Protection of all assets (stock, cash, physical assets, staff and customers) through effective implementation of company policies and procedures
- Effective implementation of store/ department layout
- Customer service
- Ensure correct administration procedures in respect of stock room mark-downs and lay-byes
- Ensure effective merchandise replenishment and housekeeping
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
- Applicants who submit their application confirm that by applying for this position you consent and authorise the Company to utilise your personal information for purposes of your application and the processing of your personal information.
- Dunns Carolina OK Centre
To apply for this job please visit speciality.erecruit.co.