The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for a 2 months internship position in our Internal Audit department. Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
Stipend: R7 332.02 per month
Duration: 6 months contract
- Assess the evidence received from business units in order to resolve open audit findings
- Update the open audit findings register and dashboard
- Perform benchmarking/ best practice exercises
- Perform assurance and consulting work on all business areas, i.e operations, finance, and IT
- Conduct performance information audits
- Adhere to the IIA standards for the professional practice of Internal Auditing.
- Adhoc administrative tasks as assigned by the CAE
- Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Auditing practices
- No experience required
How to Apply
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to: [email protected] .Quote Internship on the subject line.
Please note that candidates may be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures
Closing date: 5 February 2021 at 15h00
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your application unsuccessful.
- The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Recruitment will be done in line with the Commission’s Employment Equity Plan.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.