- location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- closing date: Not Specified
Job Summary Statement
The purpose of this role is to plan and execute technical and specialized security training in accordance with legislative requirements and in support of SABN & SARB Group Security Training strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
– To plan and coordinate training courses in alignment with SABN and Group security requirements to ensure the competence of all security personnel. – Prepare training material that meet site-specific security requirements. – Facilitate training in a professional manner and ensure that all security personnel are competent at all levels. – Provide learner support during and after training. – Coordinate on-the-job training to ensure that all security officials are competent.
Qualifications and Experience
– Grade 12. – Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development (ODETDP) Diploma or equivalent. – Assessor, Moderator, Facilitator and Firearm competency Certificate. – Qualified Skills Development Facilitator (added advantage). – Qualified firearm instructor and Range Officer.
Knowledge and Skills
– Fire arm Control Act – National Key Point Act – Musketry knowledge and skills – Basic Tactical Security Training – Security Systems – Facilitation skills – Written and verbal communication
To apply for this job please visit sabn.simplify.hr.