Company : Royale Africa
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 19 November 2021
Royale Africa: Contact Centre Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment. The position will be based at our office in Airport Industria.
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Age 22 – 28
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate (Can use a computer)
Skills & Competencies:
- Sales orientated
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Candidates with Disabilities are welcome
How to Apply
Please note: Must have a Driver’s license (Own Transport a must)
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to: [email protected] as well as a cover letter.
Should you not be contacted by 10 December 2021, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit royaleafrica.com .