Company : Robert Walters
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 29 May 2021
Robert Walters: Equity Analyst Trainee / Internship Programme 2021
A unique Equity Analyst Trainee Programme opportunity has become available at one of the leading Securities, Equity Research and Asset Management firms in the country. This will be an intensive training programme offered to an Undergraduate or Honours graduate with 0 – 2 years of work experience.
The training programme is salaried, and all training is also covered and paid for, including valuation and modelling programmes with leading International training provider.
Key details on the Programme:
- Commencing February 2022, the programme will run for 12 months
- You will receive intensive training on Industry Report-writing, Equity Analysis, Financial Modelling and Competition Economics
- You will receive Video conference trainings with external trainers in the world, and attend evening lectures
- Setting you up for a career as a Sell-Side Analyst, Buy-Side Analyst, or a career within Corporate Finance, Private Equity or Property Finance
Honours or Master’s degrees in:
- Quantitative Finance,
- Investment Management,
- Financial Economics
- Experience of internships, or as an intern (particularly Financial Services or Commerce), advantageous
- Alumni of a leading University in South Africa. Additional international studies will also be taken into account
- Excellent Academics (70% – 80% overall for undergrad and honours, distinctions at University and Matric)
- Top of the class or Golden Key-type credentials
- Well-rounded individuals
- Confident, articulate – comfortable with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Good commercial instincts and a passion for business
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.robertwalters.co.za.