At Redefine Properties, we create and manage spaces in a way that changes lives, and we believe that it all begins with the right partnership.
Our Learnership Programme brings learners and leaders together, to forge new pathways and find innovative, impactful solutions… together.
Our Learnership Programme is rooted in this very philosophy. We strive to offer young people the chance to capitalise on their academic qualifications, enthusiasm and passion for the property industry, while being rewarded with work experience and mentorship within this exciting, continuously evolving and dynamic industry.
To join the 2021 programme, you’ll need to tick a few boxes. If you are:
You will qualify, with the following minimum requirements:
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 and/or tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) certificate
- You have NO tertiary studies or formal employment for 2021
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership/s
- You are willing to reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the duration of the programme
- The programme is open to EE candidates
- People with disabilities who meet the essential requirements are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Join the 2021 Redefine Learnership Programme, where you’ll find a pathway to progress and success with our team of seasoned leaders.
Applications for our 2021 Learnership programme are now open.
Applications close on 20 September 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.redefine.co.za.