Company : RCL Foods
Location : Westville, South Africa
Closing date: 19 October 2021
RCL Foods: Communications Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
RCL FOODS is looking for unemployed graduates with qualifications in the fields mentioned below to join the compnay on a 12-month contract. The purpose is for the selected candidates to receive workplace experience whilst driving administrative functions for the communications team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To Ensure effective Communications admin support to the business through adequate delivery of Communications Services, practices and procedures.
- Proactively manage all administrative tasks in a timely and anticipatory manner to ensure that both internal and external communication and branding needs are fully met.
- Degree or Diploma in: Communications / Marketing / Media
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Creative flair and digital acumen with an interest in graphic design and Infographics interest
- Sound administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Be prepared to undergo a medical and substance abuse pre-screening assessment as part of the onboarding process.
- Be willing to be rotated in the Company for duties as assigned and explained to by your line manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.