Company : Rand Water
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Rand Water: Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
Rand Water is currently looking for 30 Leaners to join the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership NQF Level 2. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Science (minimum Level 4 in all subjects).
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for a qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must be a South African citizens and be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 in line with the NSDS. III.
- Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Result Driven
How to Apply
NB. Applicants MUST reside in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached).
The following documents must accompany your Online application:
- A certified copy of ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.