Rand Water Learnership Programme 2021
External applications are invited from suitably qualified students who are interested in joining Rand Water to apply for gaining experiential training in the fields/disciplines of Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology in the Analytical Services Department within the Scientific Services Division at Vereeniging
Job Title RE: ADVERTISED -EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME (15 MONTHS)
Portfolio Bulk Water Services – Operations
Job Type Classification Internship
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Town / City Vereeniging
Location – Site Scientific Services
- Applicants with a matric and have successfully completed the two years theoretical training as required for a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Applicants that are South African Citizens and have a valid SA ID Document.
- Applicants that are under the age of 30 (in line with the NSDS III).
- Applicants that have not participated in previous experiential learning programmes and require the experience to fulfill the requirements of a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry. Application must contain the following documents (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the Tertiary training institute verifying that the you must only complete the one year training in the workplace environment
- Certified copies of your ID Document
- Certified copies of your training record including the academic transcript
HOW TO APPLY
Knowledge Good Laboratory practice
Attitude Good Behaviour
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.