Company : PwC
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 30 August 2022
During your career with us you will get to work with a young, driven, supportive team in a fun, friendly and professional environment. You can expect excellent mentorship, stretch assignments and international exposure early in your career.
You’ll be You will be working on a variety of projects across a range of industries including the life insurance, short-term insurance, banking, employee benefits and analytics industries to name a few.
Skills and Competencies:
We look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
How to Apply
Foundation for the Future Grad / Interns
A degree in any of the following fields of study:
- Engineering — all specialisations
- Risk Management
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Mathematics
- Computer Science and related fields
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Business Science, Strategy and related fields
- Health Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and related fields
To apply for this job please visit pwcza-graduate.erecruit.co.