Company : Potentiam Pty Ltd
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 30 November 2021
Junior Data Analyst – Potentiam Pty (Ltd)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for graduates to join our growing UK based client who specialises in in Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) to deliver services to global financial service institutions.
You will be given the opportunity to be trained on internationally recognized AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know your Client) programs), providing you the skills to become a well-rounded Data Analyst, whilst earning an income. Our client invests in continuous professional development of their employees providing you with excellent growth opportunities & bespoke knowledge and skills in a growing industry.
Upon completion of a training programme, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Gather and analyze KYC (Know your Client) information independently
- KYC reviews on entities in accordance with the required KYC policies and procedures
- Complete new KYC for prospective clients, review and update KYC profiles for existing clients and adhere to strict review schedules
- Verify customer identity & liaise directly with clients on outstanding KYC issues
- Conduct KYC due diligence check via primary sources and relevant screening tools
- Ensure accurate and timely MI reporting
- When required, assist the team in completing ad hoc AML (Anti Money Laundering) KYC projects
Skills & Requirements
- Completed Tertiary Degree (Accounting / Law / Statistics / Arithmetic / Computer Science fields advantageous)
- Advanced Computer Literacy Skills (MS Office)
- Clean Credit & Criminal record
- Keen interest to work in Financial Services Institutions
- Passion for data analysis and processing & analytically minded
- Good at multitasking and managing a high number of priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player, always keen on building relationships
- Ability to work independently & thrive under pressure
- Reliable and punctual with a preference to work in a very structured environment
How to Apply
Please submit your application by sending a motivational letter & updated CV to: [email protected] .If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2021
Employment Start date: December 2021 or January 2022
To apply for this job please visit potentiam.co.uk .