Company : Pfizer
Location : Sandton, South Africa
Date listed: 23 February 2021
Pfizer: Internship Programme 2021
Pfizer would like to offer our unemployed graduates the opportunity to gain job experience through this internship.
Fields of study:
We re looking for Graduates with a bachelors degree in either
- Supply Chain,
- Management of the end to end import permit process
- Ensure permits are applied for and sent to the ELC and requesting plant.
- Notify Demand Planner of potential risks to product supply and take mitigating action as agreed.
- Issuing of pre-alert (ASN) to assist with on time product receipt at the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) per schedule.
- Processing of purchase orders to support business processes
- Weekly preparation of the QA location report and close follow up on local release lead-times for urgent and critical shipments.
- Assist with the resolution of Inter Company Operations queries
- Assist with the LSP distribution cost review and reconciliation
Candidates should meet the below criteria:
- Undergraduate student seeking job experience
- Strong communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Youth, recent graduates under the age of 25
- Johannesburg based
- South African citizens
- Can follow instructions and take ownership
- Good level of communication skills is a must
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Excel and Teams proficiency
- Works well in a team
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.