Scholarship And Fellowship Application Documents 2021
The National Research Foundation took a decision to move the opening date for the honours, masters and doctoral Call following a process of engagement with Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
It is important to read the relevant documents before deciding on the funding opportunity you need to apply to.
In the Attachment section, please print or make a copy, certify and then scan all the required documents and submit as a single PDF file.
The applicant is required to attach the following documents:
- Certified South African Identity Document or Passport in the case of non-South Africans.
- Certified academic record or, in case of applicants with outstanding fees due to the university, attach an official statement that is stamped and signed, as proof that the transcript is not issued due to outstanding fees owed to the university.
- Official proof of National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) or University Financial Aid funding for applicants that have indicated that they were previously funded by NSFAS or University Financial Aid.
Students that meet the following criteria:
- Students that obtained an average mark of 65% and above in their previous degree;
- Students that have received NRF funding for postgraduate studies, NSFAS and/or University Financial Aid for honours or masters studies, and/or who are currently funded for postgraduate studies by the NRF; NSFAS and/or University Financial Aid;
- Students that have completed their undergraduate and/or honours degree within the minimum prescribed period; and
- Students that have completed their masters degree within two-years.
How to apply:
NRF Postgraduate Scholarships
To apply for this job please visit www.nrf.ac.za.