Company : Nestlé
Location : Babelegi, South Africa
Date listed: 16 October 2021
Nestlé: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022
Nestlé Babelegi Factory has opportunities for Millwright Apprentices. The Apprentices will report to the Factory Maintenance Engineer. The Apprenticeship programme is a great way to kickstart your career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world. As an apprentice you will embark on 48 months/4-year journey.
Will include but not limited to the following:
- Conducting preventative maintenance on all electrical, instrumental and mechanical equipment.
- Assembling and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Repairing, maintaining and lubricating machinery and equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns, and attend to Break down analysis where required.
- Participation in the Planned Maintenance Pillar and attend to TPM activities in the Engineering department.
- Technical Qualification, N2 min qualification in Electrical/Mechanical
- Grade 12/Matric with (Math’s, Science & Technical drawing) .
- Computer literacy Ms. Office application essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize and can work with minimum supervision.
- Results focus and customer orientated.
- A Team player who is keen on self-development.
- Must be able to comply with the programme and pass set modules and drive own achievement of performance goals.
- Able to work/support shifts where required.
How to Apply
NB. One year experience in a technical manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.