NCP Alcohols Chemical Engineering Interns 2021
Interns will be given the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst being an active member of the NCP Alcohols Projects Team. NCP Alcohols provides interns with excellent industry exposure, training and endless learning opportunities!
Chemical Engineering Qualification in either of the following:
- BTech/BEngTech Graduate (must have completed qualification recently i.e. either 2019/2020)
- BSc/BEng Graduate (must have completed qualification recently i.e. either 2019/2020)
- Strong Foundation of Basic Chemical Engineering Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written & Verbal
- Willingness to Learn & Contribute
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Able to work independently or in a group
- Motivated and Ambitious
- Positive Attitude
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ncpalcohols.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.