Company : National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 07 January 2022
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS): Bursaries for 2022
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is offering Funding / Bursaries Programme for 2022 academic year. The applications system will be open from 2 November 2021 until 07 January 2022 when the NSC results are released.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident who plans on registering or already studying at a public university or TVET collegein South Africa and fall within one or more of the below categories:
- Persons whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year;
- SASSA grant recipients (the SASSA COVID-19 grant does not count);
- Persons living with disabilities with a combined household income not more than R600 000 per annum.
NB. The correct supporting documents are important in ensuring that NSFAS process your funding application in time for your registration at an institution of higher learning.
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
- All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted.
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse.
- Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided.
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest payslip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse).
- Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.
To apply for this job please visit my.nsfas.org.za.