Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Opportunities exists for Graduate Trainees in the following fields:
Graduate Trainee: Supply Chain Management
- Grade 12
- Degree / three year Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing
Graduate Trainee: Finance
- Grade 12
- Degree / three year Diploma in Finance Management / Accounting / Cost and Management Accounting / equivalent financial qualification
Knowledge And Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 1 of 1999, SCM Laws and Regulations, Treasury Regulations, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Value-Added Tax (VAT) legislation.
- Motivated and diligent.
- Meticulous / Attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates.
Apply For: Msinsi Holdings: Supply Chain / Finance Internships 2020
Company : Msinsi Holdings
Location : Hillcrest, South Africa
Closing date: 09 June 2020
How to Apply
NB. Please include the position you are applying for in the Subject line of the email. e.g Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain or Graduate Trainee – Finance.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates via email to: [email protected] . Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.