Company : MSF
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 12 July 2021
MSF: Digital Data Internship Programme 2021
He/she will work closely with digital and database teams to keep records of data to track the performance of digital activities against agreed objectives and targets. He/she will assist with developing and managing common definitions, dashboards and reporting forms and sharing information between teams and departments. He/she will be very involved in providing data for and assisting coordinators with data analysis for reporting. He/she will also provide some basic administrative support to the team, such as maintaining and updating calendars and project plans
Include but not limited to:
- Set up and maintain an agreed-upon glossary of digital terms, KPIs and indicators for each digital platform to ensure we are using terms and measures consistently (e.g. engagement rate calculated vs reach or impressions)
- Document and store records of all digital accounts, platforms, activities and campaigns (including recording all posts, what images were used, times, etc. for analysis purposes). Records should be kept where they will be available to all teams as per knowledge management protocols – including online and offline records.
- Track and record the performance of all digital activities and campaigns against agreed metrics and targets and at agreed intervals (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly) using analytics tools, spreadsheets and reporting templates
- Provide data for and assist coordinators with data analysis and reporting
- Organize regular data-sharing sessions and generally assist with ensuring communication and sharing of digital data between teams, units and departments
- Update online notice-boards as part of information sharing
- Use data to try to find answers to specific queries from teams and Director of Comms
- Extract and clean data from salesforce before sending to the call centre.
- Clean and normalize data from call centre before importing back to Salesforce CRM.
Degree or Diploma in:
- Data sciences
Must include some training on social media
- The ability to work across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to use a variety of computer programmes and platforms, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.
- A passion for data and data-driven decision-making
- Attention to detail
- A desire to work collaboratively on projects and teach others what you know
- Committed to helping others understand, use and share data
- Interest in working closely with the rest of the Comms team to help develop and streamline MSF SA’s digital communications
- Must love digital
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit msfsa.bamboohr.com.