Company : Mogale City Local Municipality
Location : West Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Mogale City Local Municipality: FMG Internship Programme 2021
Division: Budget & Treasury
Duration: 12 months
- Must be a South African Citizen
- The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Provide assistance in:
- Preparation of Budget.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts.
- Customer Relations.
- Revenue credit control management.
- Compilation of reports. Internal auditing and Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge and application of all applicable legislation.
3 year Degree or National Diploma with majors in:
- Risk Management and/or Auditing,
- Ability to communicate at all times.
- Ability to multi-task.
- People orientated.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Networking and influencing abilities.
How to Apply
An Application letter stating the post you are applying for with attached detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of ID and all the relevant qualification certificates should be submitted. Documents should be certified from original and certification should not be older than 3 months.
Applications should be Posted to: P O Box 94, Krugersdorp, 1739.
Hand- delivered to:
Mogale City Local Municipality, Human Capital Management Offices, Corner Market and Commissioner Street, Krugersdorp
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- If you do not hear from us within 90 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All enquiries can be directed to: (011) 951 2585 / (011) 951 2019 / (011) 951 2592.