Company : Mazars
Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 12 February 2021
Sales & Business Admin Internship 2021
An opportunity exists for an unemployed graduate in the Marketing & Business Development Divisions of Mazars Gauteng. The Intern will provide administrative, research and secretarial support to the Marketing & Business Development team.
This position will report to Marketing & Business Development Executive.
- Assisting in planning and organizing events including booking rooms/ venues, sourcing catering, making name tags and managing registration;
- Ensuring all relevant information pertaining to deadlines is timeously collated and distributed to the national Marketing team;
- Managing the selection, sourcing prices, ordering and distribution of promotional items and other general ad hoc office duties;
- Assisting with the organization of Mazars Social Committee’s events (ex: Year End Function).
- Any Bachelor Degree;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Negotiating skills and sales/ admin orientation;
- Must possess good planning and organising skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality orientation;
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Computer proficiency (MS Office Suite, especially MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat etc.)
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mazars.erecruit.co.