Company : Mascor
Location : South Africa
Date listed: 24 April 2022
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation, and fuel. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota and Waratah while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service and standards of workmanship.
- Willing to learn the systems including diagnostics.
- Achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- Ensure franchise mandatory requirements are maintained.
- Endeavour to qualify in the allotted time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate (Essential)
Skills and Competencies:
The candidate must posses the following skills and competencies:
- Analyse and solve problems
- Communicate Clearly
- Plan and Strategize ahead
- Build and use key relationships
- Innovate and Create
- Work with others
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit plennegy.mcidirecthire.com.