Company : Managed People Solutions
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
Managed People Solutions is offering W&RSETA funded Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF 2) Learnership program opportunities to unemployed youth in Gauteng.
Duration of program: 12 months (01 June 2022 until 31 May 2023)
- Grade 12 (with standard mathematics)
- Between the age of 18 and 28 years old.
- Medically fit to do merchandising roles
- Reside near Woodmead, Silverlakes, Centurion, Germiston, Strubensvalley, Alberton, Riversands, Carnival.
Benefits of participating in this learnership:
- Successful candidates (learners) will get a qualification while working.
- You will get Work experience. Work experience forms an integral part of the learnership. The unemployed learners can benefit from the work experience and use this opportunity to network for jobs within the sector.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit managedpeoplesolutions.simplify.hr.