To address skills shortage in the Department.
- To offer financial assistance to the previously disadvantaged individuals to acquire skills that are needed in the Department and in the construction sector within the province.
- To promote economic growth, employability and social development.
- To create awareness and accessibility to built environment careers.
Candidates must be:
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university/technikon
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree/N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree/N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
- Proof of registration with particular tertiary institution should be submitted.
- Payment is made after receiving the statement of account from the institutions.
- Payments are therefore made in respect of the following items:
HOW TO APPLY
Preference shall be given to:
- Commendable performance proof of Acceptance into chosen tertiary institution
- Previously disadvantaged individuals
- Designated groups
To apply for this job please visit www.careersportal.co.za.