Company : Life Healthcare
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 05 February 2021
Life Healthcare has opportunities opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain work experience in line with the qualification they possess.
The opportunity will offer you:
- A monthly intern stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 12 month internship program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Interns must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- Interns must not have been part of HWSETA internship programme in prior years.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office programs is required.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
NB. Please check the Hospital you prefer before applying:
Human Resources Intern
- Must have obtained a 3-year National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant HR qualification.
Send Applications to:
To apply for this job please visit lifehealthcare.co.za.