Company : KZN South African Police Service
Location : KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 15 October 2021
KZN South African Police Service: General Workers
KZN South African Police Service invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level positions.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
Locations and References:
- SAPS Dannhauser: Ref No: KZN GW 01/09/2021
- SAPS Madadeni: Ref No: KZN GW 02/09/2021
- SAPS Umbilo: Ref No: KZN GW 03/09/2021
SAPS Inanda: Ref No: KZN GW 04/09/2021
SAPS Ntuzuma: Ref No: KZN GW 05/09/2021
SAPS Kwandengezi: Ref No: KZN GW 06/09/2021
SAPS Malvern: Ref No: KZN GW 07/09/2021
SAPS Marianhill: Ref No: KZN GW 08/09/2021
SAPS Brighton Beach: Ref No: KZN GW 09/09/2021
SAPS Chatworth: Ref No: KZN GW 10/09/2021
SAPS Pinetown: Ref No: KZN GW 11/09/2021
SAPS Durban North: Ref No: KZN GW 12/09/2021
SAPS Phoenix: Ref No: KZN GW 13/09/2021
SAPS Kwamakhutha: Ref No: KZN GW 14/09/2021
SAPS Umkomaas: Ref No: KZN GW 15/09/2021
SAPS Bhekithemba: Ref No: KZN GW 16/09/2021
SAPS Highflats : Ref No: KZN GW 17/09/2021
SAPS Himeville: Ref No: KZN GW 18/09/2021
SAPS Kokstad: Ref No: KZN GW 19/09/2021
SAPS Ekombe: Ref No: KZN GW 20/09/2021
SAPS Nkandla: Ref No: KZN GW 21/09/2021
SAPS Richards Bay: Ref No: KZN GW 22/09/2021
SAPS Kwadukuza: Ref No: KZN GW 23/09/2021
SAPS Ezinqoleni: Ref No: KZN GW 24/09/2021
SAPS Port Shepstone: Ref No: KZN GW 25/09/2021
SAPS Umzinto: Ref No: KZN GW 26/09/2021
SAPS Alexandra Road: Ref No: KZN GW 27/09/2021
SAPS Mountain Rise: Ref No: KZN GW 28/09/2021
SAPS Ingwavuma: Ref No: KZN GW 29/09/2021
SAPS Jozini: Ref No: KZN GW 30/09/2021
SAPS Ladysmith: Ref No: KZN GW 31/09/2021
SAPS Ntabamhlophe: Ref No: KZN GW 32/09/2021
SAPS Hlobane: Ref No: KZN GW 33/09/2021 (X2 Posts)
SAPS Mahlabathini: Ref No: KZN GW 34/09/2021
SAPS Mondlo: Ref No: KZN GW 35/09/2021
SAPS Nongoma: Ref No: KZN GW 36/09/2021
SAPS FCS Ladysmith: Ref No: KZN GW 37/09/2021
SAPS HRD Pietermaritzburg: Ref No: KZN GW 38/09/2021
SAPS K9 Durban Central: Ref No: KZN GW 39/09/2021
SAPS K9 Glencoe: Ref No: KZN GW 40/09/2021
SAPS K9 Kokstad: Ref No: KZN GW 41/09/2021
SAPS K9 Ladysmith: Ref No: KZN GW 42/09/2021
SAPS K9 Shongweni: Ref No: KZN GW 43/09/2021
SAPS K9 Vryheid: Ref No: KZN GW 44/09/2021
SAPS PM (Disciplinary: Ref No: KZN GW 45/09/2021 Trial Unit- Prospection)
SAPS Provincial Head Office: Ref No: KZN GW 46/09/2021
SAPS Stock Theft Greytown: Ref No: KZN GW 47/09/2021
SAPS Stock Theft Melmont: Ref No: KZN GW 48/09/2021
SAPS VSS Alexandra Road: Ref No: KZN GW 49/09/2021
SAPS VSS Isipingo: Ref No: KZN GW 50/09/2021
SAPS Royal Protection Unit: Ref No: KZN GW 51/09/2021
- Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the SAPS premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters
- Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dust working the environment
- Polish furniture and floors
- Vacuum carpets and mopping of tile floors
- Remove refuse Perform maintenance tasks in and around the assigned premises
- Clean bathrooms and kitchens
- Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises loading and unloading of goods
- Garden maintenance services Washing and cleaning of state vehicles, kitchenware and utensils.
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be a South African Citizen
- A Grade 10 qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Be able to read and write.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification
- Be willing to work irregular hour
How to Apply
Download Application Form or obtain at SAPS recruitment offices.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained,
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back.
- The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
NB. The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Send Applications to:
The Provincial Head Personnel Management, Recruitment Office: Appointments,
P.O. Box 1965,
(Attention: Lt Col SN Zondo)