closing date: 07 April 2021
location: Rusternburg, North West
Table of Contents
This position is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the Maintenance Department is attended to as per safety standards and operational requirements.
– Housekeeping, cleans his/her workplace as per the defined cleaning procedures.
– Performs all reasonable request in relation to the operational requirements of the line, machinery, process packaging.
– Receives stock and issues goods as requested and processed in C-Works.
– Ensures all stock that has batch numbers is correctly stored by batch.
– Prepare stock requirements timeously for production or despatch.
– Performs perpetual and periodical stock-takes.
– Assists with despatch functions when required.
– Performs any ad hoc duties when requested to such as loading and unloading.
– Performs storage and stacking duties.
– Performs receiving inspection when required.
Qualifications & Experience
– Matric / Grade 12.
– Certificate in stores and stock control.
– 1 year’s FMCG experience is required Desirable.
– C-Works and Planned Maintenance experience Desirable.
– Computer literacy.
To apply for this job please visit www.ivalogistics.co.za.