This listing has expired.
- InternshipEastern Cape2 X Financial Interns Requirements: Grade 12 plus National Diploma or Degree (Minimum 3 year qualification) in Accounting, Auditing, Supply Chain Management, Municipal Finance and Economics. Roles: Implementation of GRAP and Budget reforms
- InternshipLocation: Cape Town Trainee Sourcing Co-ordinator Tertiary qualification: clothing technology correlated work experience Strong organisational skills Knowledge of product supply and manufacturing Excellent communication skills Asse
- InternshipSouth AfricaDetails 12-month Internship Fully Remote / Work from Home R4500 monthly stipend Laptop, software and data provided Requirements Based in CPT, Gauteng or Kimberly Minimum N4 qualification in Art/Design/Similar African, Coloured or Ind
- InternshipGauteng, South AfricaPublishers’ Association of South Africa (PASA) Internship programme 2021 The Publishers’ Association of South Africa is offering exciting internship opportunities for individuals who want to develop their career in the Book Publishing Industry.
- InternshipJohannesburg, South AfricaJob Description CIVICUS has a number of exciting internship opportunities for unemployed graduates who are passionate about social issues and a sustainable world. The role would suit a young African at the beginning of their career, who has a strong
- InternshipWestern CapeMGIP Graduate Internship Programme The aim of this programme is to provide opportunities for practical local government work experience to unemployed young graduates who have completed their qualifications. Please indicate the name of the job you
- InternshipGauteng, South AfricaJob Description AECI : Chemistry Graduate Internship 2020 / 2021 AECI Plant Health is looking to recruit a Lab Intern / Graduate to work in Chloorkop. To provide support to the research and formulation of agrochemical and plant nutrition products.
- InternshipEastern CapeJob Description EC Department of Rural Development Graduate Internship Programme 2021 The Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform is offering opportunities to unemployed Eastern Cape graduates from recognized Higher Education Institutio
- InternshipWestern Cape, South AfricaJob Description Bitou Local Municipality Internships for 2020 / 2021 The Internship is structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Munic