Company : Intercare
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 24 April 2022
At Intercare, receptionists create an environment and culture that enables us to fulfill our purpose to make people feel better. We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic person to fulfill this role and rise to the challenge. As receptionist you will provide quality customer service aligned with the overall business strategy and fulfill administrative and payment functions. If you’re a passionate self-starter, this position is a great opportunity for you.
The focus of this position is to provide professional customer service by facilitating the patient administration process.
- Provide efficient and professional telephone services.
- Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all processes related to the reception-patient journey, e.g. booking, arrival and payment of patient on the relevant system.
- Direct all customers to the appropriate location, services and appropriate professional.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times according to POPIA..
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- To refer all emergency cases to the nurse’s station according to protocol.
- Assist patients with basic account queries and escalate as necessary.
- Collect all co-payments and account balances according to Intercare policies and procedures.
- Execute and adhere to daily cash-up and banking processes.
- Minimum qualification: Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer focused service environment, e.g. reception, will be advantageous.
- Computer proficient.
- GoodX system experience will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Location: Cape Town
Location: Northern Suburbs
To apply for this job please visit primarycare.simplify.hr.