Western Cape Department of the Premier – Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 4th ka July 2022
Table of Contents
- Department of the Premier, Western Cape Government has opportunities for two (2) competent individuals to render a clerical people management service to the client departments.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification).
- Recommendation: Working knowledge and experience in HR Systems; Relevant administrative experience.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of prescripts and policies;
- Proven computer literacy in MS Word and Excel;
- Good planning and organising skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Administer appointments and payroll matters which include the following: Appointments of Interns/Apprenticeships and periodical appointments;
- Issuing of employment contracts and appointment letters;
- Proper record keeping of records;
- Acting allowances;
- Administer Personnel Suitability Checks;
- Administer electronic databases on appointments information.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- R176 310 per annum (Salary level 5)
Note on remuneration
- Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
- MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees’ service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
- Ms W Ponoyi-Dlabane at (021) 483 0832
To apply for this job please visit westerncapegov.erecruit.co.