The Gauteng Provincial (GPL) Internship programme is a 24-month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience.
Salary ZAR0 – ZAR7,000/month
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2019.
Degree and/or Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, Auditing, Information Management, Developmental Studies, Social Sciences, Public Administration or Business Management or related NQF equivalent qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Preference will be given to applicants who reside in Gauteng;
- Must have no previous criminal convictions or cases pending;
- Applicant must be between the age of 18-35;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme;
- It’s the applicants responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three positions that is most suitable to your qualification and complete separate application forms for each post reference number;
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates
To apply for this job please visit applythis.net.