Gold One Mine Internship programme 2021
Gold One Modder East Operation is a gold mine situated in Springs in Etturhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, approximately 30kms east of Johannesburg in the Gauteng Province.
The Mine is offering Internship opportunities for the 2021 academic year in the following fields.
Fields of study:
- Mine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Health And Safety
- Human Resources
- Metallurgical Plant
- Mineral Resources Management
- Social And Labour Plan
- 3 year’s Diploma or Degree in relevant studies.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required and essential
- Flexibility is required and essential (able to work rotational shifts)
- Mining Related candidates must be able to work underground and in Red Zones.
- Proof of residence is required.
- South African Citizenship
- To be considered. candidates must have clear Criminal Record
- All candidate must be medically fit
- Must he 18 years and or above
How to Apply
NB. Please Submit Applications with Reference No: IEINT01-11-20 clearly quoted on your application or in the subject line of email applications.
Ref No: IEINT01-11-20
Applications can be submitted via one of the following ways:
Email Applications to: [email protected]
Manual Application: Posted in the designated application boxes outside the HR Offices and Security Offices.
Closing date: 27 November 2020
To apply for this job please visit gold1.co.za.