Gauteng Department of Agriculture Internship programme 2020 / 2021
This Internship targets qualified unemployed graduates in agriculture who want to venture into entrepreneurial projects related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries. Of the targeted unemployed graduates, a minimum of 50% must be women and 60% must be youth (18-35 years). Unemployed graduates from colleges of agriculture will receive first priority.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Agriculture (NQF Level 6/7) as recognised by SAQA.
- Livestock Farm Be receptive to learning new methods of farming/gardening and sharing existing knowledge of farming.
- Care, cleaning, feeding and providing water to livestock if placed on livestock farm.
- Maintain all farming related equipment, tools, and supplies, including tractor and other machineries.
- Assist others with various additional projects and work related errands as needed.
- Maintain bio-security measures on the farm at all times.
- Notify Manager of animal issues such as sickness, etc Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for the farm be it feeding systems, breeding systems, etc
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, Click here to Apply Online
Hand Deliver at: Ground floor, Main entrance 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House.
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.