PROFESSIONAL NURSE SPECIALITY PNB-1 (Child Nursing Science, Advanced Paediatric and Neonatal Nursing Science, Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science, Intensive Care Nursing Science, Operating Theatre Nursing Science, Trauma and Emergency Nursing Science, Orthopaedic Nursing Science, Opthalmology Nursing Science, Oncology Nursing Science, Advanced Psychiatric Nursing Science and Nephrology Nursing Science).
- Reference Number : refs/008456
- Directorate : NURSING
- Number of Posts : 50
- Package : Gr1: R383 226.00- R444 276.00, Gr2: R471 333.00- R579 696.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. FF Mafisa 012 529 3873/3575
- Grade1: A Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/ degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. A post-basic nursing qualification with duration of at least 1 year accredited with the SANC in one of the specialties stated above. A minimum of 4 years appropriate/ recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. Preference will be given to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital employees. Grade2: A Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/ degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. A post-basic nursing qualification with duration of at least 1 year, accredited with the SANC in one of the specialties stated above. A minimum of 14 years appropriate/ recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. At least 10 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/ recognisable experience in the specific speciality after obtaining the 1-year post-basic qualification in the relevant specialty.
- Perform a clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and required nursing standards. Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practises. Promote quality of nursing care as directed by professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the relevant health facility. Able to plan and organise own work and ensure proper nursing care. Demonstrate effective communications with patients, supervisors and other stake holders including report writing when required. Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care. Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences. Display a concern for patients, promoting proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to patients needs, requirements and expectations (Batho Pele).
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted.Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have Diploma/ Degree in Nursing that allows registration with SANC as a professional Nurse?|
|Do you have current registration with SANC?|
|Do you have a post basic Nursing qualification with 1 year duration accredited with SANC in a relevant Speciality?|
|Do you have a minimum of 4 years appropriate/ recognisable experience in Nursing as a Professional Nurse General?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.