Company : Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 27 August 2021
Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport: Internship Programme 2021/ 2022
Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport invites suitably qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021 / 2022 Graduate / Internship Programme Opportunities.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
In addition to the required qualification candidates need to also meet the following requirements::
- Must be between the age of 18 – 35 years?
- Must have a Valid qualification?
- Must be a South African?
How to Apply
NB. Please quote the reference number on each application
Applications must be submitted on the latest Z83 form Download New Z83 Application form
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V),
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Certified Identity Book (I.D) or card,
- Certified copies must not be older that three (3) months).
Please apply online using the links given below
Hand delivered at: Gauteng Province Department of Roads and Transport; 45 Commissioner Street, Life Centre Building, Marshalltown, Johannesburg 2001.
Fleet Management Interns
Ref No: REFS/011716
- ND/Degree in: Logistics Management
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.