MGIP Graduate Internship Programme
The aim of this programme is to provide opportunities for practical local government work experience to unemployed young graduates who have completed their qualifications.
- Please indicate the name of the job you are applying for on your cover letter and application form.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- A separate application is required for each job you apply for.
- All job applications are considered in terms of the Employment Equity Act and GRDM’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Job applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application forms, accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and your driver’s licence(s), have to be posted or hand-delivered to Garden Route District Municipality.
Address: P.O. Box 12, George, 6530 OR Hand-deliver your job application at our Head Office, 54 York Street in George.
- Please forward a detailed curriculum vitae and covering letter or this application form, accompanied by certified copies of your ID, driver’s licence and relevant qualifications, to Garden Route District Municipality.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Please indicate clearly in your covering letter and this form the name of the vacancy for which you are applying. A separate application is required for each vacancy you apply for.
- Applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.gardenroute.gov.za.