Company : FSCA
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 31 October 2021
FSCA: Actuarial Science Bursaries for 2022
The FSCA will grant a bursary to a Grade 12 student for actuarial science studies through the University of Witwatersrand or the University of Pretoria, for easy communication and mentoring of the student.
This bursary is targeted at previously disadvantaged South African students with a South African ID who are not able to further their career in the actuarial science field for the period 2022 to 2025.
The final decision to award the bursary will depend on the Grade 12 results and admission to an actuarial study programme through the University of Witwatersrand or the University of Pretoria.
The FSCA Actuarial Study Bursary will cover the following:
- Registration and tuition fees;
- Books/study material/stationery/Internet time;
- Laptop (once-off); and
- Living expenses (monthly allowances for incidental expenses).
- Letter of application (Motivational letter);
- Grade 12 mid-year results with a minimum of an A-symbol in Mathematics.
The successful candidate will be required to enter into a work-back contract with the FSCA proportional to the number of years he/she has been funded by the FSCA.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.