Company : Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing SA
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Closing date: 26 February 2021
Analytical Chemistry In-service training 2021
Two vacancies exist for final year Analytical Chemistry students to complete In-service training within the Chemistry Laboratory of an aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
The successful candidates will be trained and mentored in relation to the following:
- Perform duties as instructed by the supervisor including the following but not limited to:
- Operate the instruments as per the standard operating procedure
- Maintain logbooks of all equipment used on a daily basis, with specific attention to ensuring that data integrity principals are followed for all data that has been generated in the lab
- Accurately record all analysis results in the appropriate analysis reference book and report results in the appropriate format for approval by Senior Analyst, Supervisor and Laboratory Manager
- Perform routine analysis on in-process and final products, raw materials, components and water
- Participate in all continuous improvement projects in the lab as directed by the supervisor
- Candidates who require an Internship in order to complete their Analytical Chemistry diploma are required
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.