FPG Property Fund Internship programme 2021
Commencing January 2021, we are offering a 12-month internship program for graduates that consists of training in all aspects of retail, commercial and industrial property management. The intern will assist the property managers in their daily duties thereby gaining valuable experience and knowledge in all aspects of property management.
We are looking for young dynamic graduates from the previously disadvantaged communities who dream of a career in the property industry.
Fields of study:
Any degree will be considered, however our preference would be an individual with a property related degree
Key Performance Areas
- Completion of bulk SMS schedules
- Preparing and sending out LOD’s
- Updating penalty schedules for late t/o submission Sending reminders for monthly turnover figures
- Sending monthly invoices and supporting documents to Debtors Printing and Folding of the hand delivered Invoices
- Leasing queries & tenant queries specifically with regards to their statements
- Collection of monthly turnovers and Audited Turnover Certificates. Sending reminders for t/o submissions. Calculating turnover rental due if applicable. Preparing a 12month rolling turnover sheet
- Tenant Age Analyses, phoning and following up with tenants on monthly rentals and arrears Prepare and send all rates increases and general notification letters
- Answering phones & taking messages for property managers Filing
- ADHOC administration
- Scanning & saving of documents (leases, addendums, bank guarantees, etc.)
- Create files for new tenants.
- Update general contact details on MDA
- Debit Order Lists
- Server filing
Desired Experience And Skills
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Above average verbal and writing skills in English
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work after hours if required
Depending on the needs of the Company and subject to the intern’s performance during the one-year internship, the intern could be offered a permanent position at our Company.
How to Apply
Closing date: 30 October 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.fpggroup.co.za.