Company : Faurecia
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Date listed: 17 April 2021
Faurecia: Finance Internship Opportunity 2021
The Finance Graduate in Squeeze Controlling supports the Squeeze Controller with daily, weekly and monthly purchasing, sales and squeeze control functions, analysis and projects that are required by the business.
- Support the Squeeze Controller during monthly closings
- Month end Reviews – Compile purchasing Profit and Loss (P&L) for 4 plants
- Month end Business Group P&L consolidations and commodity reporting.
- Monthly Purchasing Forecast
- Month end Sales and Purchasing Reviews
- Monthly Squeeze Forecast
- Weekly Estimates
- Data extraction and Analysis
- Graduate Training Project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a specialization in Management Accounting/Costing
- Academic results above 60% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies
- Proficiency in MS Office Advanced Excel, Power Point, Word
- A prior experience in Management Accounting is a plus
- Understand standard costing, Bill of materials, and variance alalysis.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and rigor, agile with figures
- Results-oriented, committed team-player
- Willingness to grow in a high pressure environment
- International mindset
- Fluent in English
- Available to commence work immediately if successful
- Fully mobile, for relocation, if required
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.faurecia.com.