company : Faurecia
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 20 February 2021
Role purpose: The Accounting Graduate will be responsible for various support activities in the Finance Shared Service Centre. The main missions will be to gain development and learning in all aspects of the Finance Shared Service Centre.
Include but not limited to:
- Indexing of supplier invoices in the SAP system.
- Responding to supplier enquiries on payment of invoices and general queries.
- Reconciliation of all creditors statements with regards to travel expenses and the preparation of journals in this regard.
- Rotate into various positions within the Finance Shared Service Centre.
Qualifications / Requirements:
The ideal graduate will have/be:
- Minimum a BCOM degree in Financial Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation
How to Apply
NB. Must have an academic record maintaining an overall 70% pass mark.
To apply for this job please visit careers.faurecia.com.