Company : Ericsson
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 05 October 2021
Ericsson: Law Graduate Programme 2021
Our Ericsson Law Graduate Program in Johannesburg, South Africa will begin in Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
What we are offering you
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Assist and support on wide range of general legal matters, laws and regulations, legal advices with or under guidance as well as draft and/or comment on multitude supplier/vendor contracts, as required by clients in connection with their respective business
- Assist legal counsel to draft and review agreements and other legal documents, assist with litigation and governance
- Assist with any legal related/ administration activities, database including research and seeking legal advice and opinions
- Assist with document handling and supervision (board resolutions, power of attorneys, contracts, legal paperwork)
We are looking for a graduate with the following degree:
Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s and Post Graduate Degree in Law or similar (or a degree in a relevant field)
- Understanding of Law, Contract Law, Governance, legal systems and international contractual principles and customs
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Solving Ability and Analytical Thinking
- Project Management skills
- Creative Thinking and takes initiative
- Good planning organizing skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
How to Apply
NB. Must prefereably be a new graduate who completed in 2020 or 2021 or fresh graduates (maximum one year ago) who are available to start fulltime (immediately)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.